“Smiles can win hearts”
If misaligned, crooked, or crowded teeth are preventing you from flashing a dazzling grin, you can say goodbye to the problem, you no longer require the use of unsightly wire and bracket braces to achieve that heart-winning smile. Invisible braces in Dubai are the new trend. They are an aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional wire-and-bracket braces.
The following conditions can be treated with invisible braces:
Invisible braces are meant for adults and older adolescents but are not advised for children with baby teeth. Children and younger adolescents with orthodontic issues will require typical metal braces with front brackets and wires. However, only your dentist or orthodontist can assess whether you qualify.
The many benefits of invisible braces
Although invisible braces may not be appropriate for certain cases of misalignment or severe bite issues, which are better treated with conventional orthodontics, these dental braces in Dubai have become increasingly popular due to the advantages that they hold.
• They are clear, detachable, and custom-fit to the patient’s teeth, with no brackets or wires to detach or break.
• Clear Aligners are removable for eating, drinking, sleeping, etc., and are easier to brush and floss.
• They have been shown to produce better outcomes, as patient compliance increases considerably due to their enhanced aesthetics and user-friendliness.
Different types of invisible braces
Ceramic brackets, in-mouth braces, and transparent aligners are popular types of invisible braces. Each option possesses advantages and disadvantages.
• Ceramic braces are identical to metal braces, with the exception that they employ tooth-colored brackets (and occasionally tooth-colored wires) to straighten teeth. The tooth-colored ceramic is generally non-staining and “blends” with your teeth, making them less obvious than metal braces.
• Inside braces- also referred to as inside invisible braces, lingual braces, or “iBraces”- are affixed to the back of the teeth so that they are concealed from view. In contrast, to clear, removable aligners, which can be misplaced or lost, inside Braces are fixed and non-removable. With inside Braces, elastics can be used to expedite treatment.
• Clear aligners are a series of removable, clear, custom-fitted aligners that offer nearly irritation-free therapy with minimum adjustment discomfort. Clear aligners are virtually transparent, minimally intrusive, and resistant to wetness-induced clouding.
Duration of the Treatment
The duration of treatment depends on your circumstances and the sort of invisible braces you wear. Typically, braces are worn for 18 to 24 months, though they may be worn for extended periods of time.
Personal factors can affect the duration of clear aligner treatment.
Cost of the treatment
Invisible braces are typically more expensive than conventional orthodontic procedures, it may range from $2,500 to $7,000. However, the price of dental braces in Dubai varies based on criteria such as treatment kind, duration, and location.
We at Bay Avenue are proud to provide the most effective dental solutions and cosmetic dentistry in Dubai. Equipped with a staff of highly qualified and experienced dentists and orthodontists, we give individualized treatments only after conducting a thorough analysis of the teeth and jaws that need adjustment. Bay Avenue can not only recommend the most effective dental braces in Dubai to improve your dental health but also implant them.