● Bleeding and Sore Gums
● Gum Recession
● Long Teeth
● Increased spacing between the teeth
● Often food trapping in between the teeth
● Halitosis i.e. severe bad breath
● Heavy tartar buildup
● Loose tooth or complete loss of tooth
We, at Bay Avenue, use the latest methods to detect and treat gum diseases in Dubai. During a preliminary examination, we use diagnostic X-Rays and other methods to determine how well your gum and bone tissues are attached around each tooth. Depending upon the results, we then categorise the situation as healthy gums, gingivitis, mild, moderate, or severe periodontal disease.
Gingivitis Treatment in Dubai
Gingivitis is the preliminary phase of a gum disease. Also, it is fully reversible if detected early and timely. Most common symptoms of gingivitis include minor irritation in the gums and redness, which can be treated with a good oral hygiene regimen and professional cleanings. In fact, gingivitis can be treated in as little as two weeks!
Gingivitis, if left untreated, can snowball into a periodontal disease. In this phase, the tissues around the teeth get infected and start chipping off, ultimately leading to bone shrinkage. Due to this, deep pockets are formed between the gum and teeth which is the breeding ground for bacterias. The more the disease progresses, the more you are in danger of tooth loss.
At Bay Avenue, we have gum and bone health experts who can help preserve your smile and save it from the clutches of a periodontal disease. Some of the treatment options we have on offer are:
● Deep Cleaning: Routine cleaning at 6 month intervals is one of the best ways to prevent the onset of gum diseases. But in case there is heavy buildup of tartar, then you may have to go for deep cleaning to remove the bacterial responsible for infection.
● Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation: This is a cosmetic surgery meant to address gum recession. Here, the pinhole technique is used to gently tug the gum tissues adjacent to the tooth to cover exposed surfaces.
● Laser Dentistry: In this procedure, a laser is used for deep cleaning and removing the harmful bacteria lying underneath the gum tissues.
● Bone Grafting: This treatment is done only in case there is significant bone loss and places a bone graft to reinforce the root of the teeth.
Gum Disease Treatment Dentists in Dubai
We, at Bay Avenue, have an experience for more than 25 years of providing quality dental care using state of the art technology and the latest equipment. Our specialist doctors have developed their own specialised processes that help to produce maximum results in the minimum possible time.
For any kinds of enquiries or to book an appointment, you can call us at +971042770247 or email us at email@example.com and we will be there to take care of your dental issues.